Your Story is a Visual Novel that takes place in a Fantasy world. You will turn into a information to a younger half-elvish girl named Lia, who’s a considerably misplaced girl with an unclear future. She spends her total life serving to her dad and mom run one of the crucial widespread taverns in the dominion. She will want your assist to maneuver her life ahead. Your choices will information its narrative in varied doable methods. The most vital parts of the storyline are your individual feelings – we would like to deliver forth even essentially the most excessive and controversial ones. You’ll expertise a combination of pleasure, unhappiness, love, remorse, and even terror.
You will lead the plot to each the brightest and the darkest corners of your individual mind by making choices in accordance together with your personal conscience.
Thread Updated: 2022-09-2
Release Date: 2021-02-14
Developer: GameLoad – Itch.io – GameLoad.eu – Twitter – Discord – Steam
Version: Demo v0.1
OS: Windows, Linux
As promised, we’re again with our new demo – sorry that it took a bit of longer than we thought. Now, you’ll be able to examine our itch.io web page and download a new demo model of the game.
What are you able to count on?
First of all, as we stated earlier than: our principal purpose was to create a greater model of the game, and we modified so much – staying, after all, near our core thought. You can count on new graphics, extra detailed characters, new backgrounds, and devoted artwork. We additionally write all the things from scratch to make it “sound” higher, together with an entire new game code. In this demo, we’re exhibiting you the start of the game through which you’ll be able to get acquainted with many of the characters and examine some primary mechanics. Let us know what you think that on our Discord server HERE.
What is the standing of the work?
- Writing [97%] – on this space, we’re virtually finished. The principal story is prepared, and we’re sharpening the alternate endings.
- Translating [10%] – to be sincere, we have translated solely textual content for the demo, and we’re watching for a completely completed script.
- Art [70%] – we did virtually all the things we wanted to meet the bottom wants, like characters, backgrounds, gadgets, and so on. From now on, we’ll be creating as many devoted arts and story comics as doable to make the game as visually compelling and dynamic because it will get.
- Programming [20%] – base code is prepared, so from now it is a “simple” path ahead with coding the scenes which might be already written as a script. We imagine we will do it quickly with new crew members serving to on this space.
Of course, keep in mind that this proportion is roughly correct. With this, we will guarantee you that we’ll ship the game this 12 months, however we’d like a bit of extra time to inform exactly which day it’s going to be.
- enhancements to texts and dialogues all through the demo,
- enhancements to characters Facial expressions (feelings needs to be extra clear now),
- new sounds at chosen moments,
- the journal, which you might turn into accustomed to on this demo,
- the preliminary introduction to 3 characters: Aina, Henrietta and Levius,
- the Tavern’s hall background has acquired its closing look,
- the closing variations of two further visitor rooms within the Tavern,
- the Secret Garden’s background has acquired its closing look,
- we’ve launched a mouse pointer!