Lecherous Encounters & Wild Depravity (LEWD) is a Fantasy, Sandbox, and mostly Text-based adult game with Rpg elements. It is still in early development, and is inspired by games such as Lilith’s Throne and Trials in Tainted Space. I am the lone developer, writer and artist. This game is a pet project that I plan to work on during my (scarce) free time, so there is no regular update schedule. Because of this, I decided to release the game entirely for free.
Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bukkake, Corruption, Creampie, Gay, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Internal View, Interracial, lactation, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Sex toys, Sissification, Spanking, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Trap, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Adventure, Management, Puzzle, Romance, Simulator
- Combat System
- At long last, a prototype version of the Combat system is available for testing. You can try it out by talking to Sioffran. The Combat system is inspired by Slay the Spire but will include some modifications in order to adapt it to the Rpg genre.
- Currently you can only fight a very simple Wolf enemy and you only have three different cards at your disposal. I plan to introduce a deckbuilding system in the next update.
- Additionally, the power of the cards is currently independent from your character’s gear and attributes, but this behavior will change in a future release.
- Added mouth, eye and eyebrow styles which allow you to customize your character’s (resting) Facial expression.
- In addition to the neutral options, there is one mouth style and two eyebrow styles. More will be introduced in future updates, and I also plan to develop a full-fledged dynamic Facial expression system.
- Unfortunately, this change breaks save compatibility. I will be thinking of how I can introduce future body changes while maintaining backwards compatibility. I also did a full code rewrite for player / NPC bodies, so it should be easier to implement new features.
- Minor improvements to circumcised penis variants.
- Upgraded to Ren’Py 8.1, allowing me to move all of the backend code (which handles the game systems) to pure Python, making it easier to maintain and refactor. This shift may result in a few bugs.
- Improved how enums are defined to simplify game code and potentially reduce problems with save compatibility (enums are used in the game for things that have a set number of categorical values, such as hair styles, body part sizes, equipment slots, etc.).
- Changed penis length increment during Character creation to 0.5cm.
- The game’s font can now be changed in the preferences.
- Added sounds to inventory and quest log menus.
- Minor visual improvements to equipped item badge.
- Fixed a bug that set all attributes to 0 after loading a save.
- Time and date are now shown at the top-left corner of the interface. Currently, the names for months and days of the week are placeholders and will later be replaced by lore-friendly names.
- Added a calendar menu which can be used to track important dates, events and time limits for completing quests.
- Players can now create a femboy / Trap character by selecting the androgynous body type.
- Currently, only the curly hair style is available, but more will be added in a future release.
- Clothing Attributes
- All clothing items now have two new attributes: Decency and Classiness. Currently this has no gameplay effect, but this system will be further expanded in the future.
- Decency relates to the sexual appeal / suggestiveness of a piece of clothing.
- Classiness relates to how stylish or elegant a piece of clothing is.
- Femininity is now also a slider instead of certain clothing items being tagged as feminine. To be expanded in future releases.
- Character creation
- Added a new bob cut hair style for female characters.
- Female characters will now start the game with some plain panties.
- Improvements to ponytail hair style.
- Adjustments to long and very long penis variants.
- Redid female feet for both the front and back paperdoll and adjusted relevant clothing such as socks and shoes.
- Sligthly increased female thigh thickness.
- The Nearby NPCs section of the overlay now shows a small portrait in addition to the NPC’s name.
- Updated a few item descriptions.
- Attributes represent the proficiency of your character in various areas or their physical and mental condition. Examples include Strength, Intelligence, Critical Chance and Virility. You can check the current values of your attributes in the Attributes tab of the Character page. Attributes can be modified by equipment, status effects, skills or consumables.
- New type of item used in primarily in Combat. Each weapon belongs to a certain weapon class and can be one-handed or two-handed. You can equip weapons from the inventory screen.
- Foundational work on the Combat and sex systems.
- Adjusted the average, long and very long penis variants.
- Slightly increased foot length in female paperdoll.
- Improvements to B, C and D-cup breasts.
- Minor improvements to female eyes and lips.
- Added a warning in the shop screen when you are trying to buy equipment that your character cannot use. You can still buy that equipment if you want to.
- Improved item description UI. It now displays the item’s type and, for equipment items, the corresponding slot. This information is now displayed in a tooltip when hovering over the item’s icon instead of being shown in a side panel.
- Added a hint regarding click-to-continue at the beginning of the game.
- Paperdoll is now shown during Character creation in order to provide a preview of the player character’s appearance.
- Tightened some value ranges in Character creation. Starting height can now range between 150 and 210cm (140-200cm for female characters), and penis size can range from 8 to 20cm. Characters can still break past these boundaries during gameplay but these changes make extreme values more meaningful.
- Added sound effects to a few buttons.
- Shortened transition times.
- Body type restrictions for clothing are now properly enforced. For example, masculine characters cannot wear feminine clothing, such as high heels. In future releases, male characters with the androgynous body type will be able to use these clothing items. In addition, body type information is now present in character descriptions.
- Decimal numbers are now displayed with limited precision in character descriptions.
- Quests:initial quest system implementation. Game saves only store completion information (not the quests themselves), meaning that, in theory, I am able to make changes to quests without invalidating old saves. In terms of design philosophy, quests will mainly focus on exploration and Puzzle solving (there won’t be many “kill n things” or “gather n items” quests).
- Implemented a custom user interface for quests when talking to NPCs, in order to overcome some of the limitations of RenPy’s menu interface.
- Implemented the first quest in the Sioffran’s Apprentice questline. The main goal of this simple quest is to serve as a test for the quest system. I will probably change its rewards in a future update, but they should still be fairly insignificant in the grand scale of things.
- Added some small icons to distinguish certain special dialogue options (such as shops or quests).
- Added more equipment slot placeholder images (ears, socks, torso and hair).
- Included sneak peek of fetish interface, containing fetish descriptions, icons, information about player preferences and a way to filter fetishes using tags. Fetishes are still far from being implemented but I have started working on them.
- Paperdoll: initial implementation of back paperdoll for female characters. This feature is not planned for male characters. Note that a few clothing items are currently lacking back variants, so they aren’t visible in the back paperdoll.
- Paperdoll: small visual improvements to female body, C-cup and D-cup breasts and clothing items worn by Sioffran.
- Equipment icons now show a placeholder image if there is no available icon for that type of equipment (making equipment icons is time consuming, and this is a way of displaying more information).
- Inventory screen now also displays the paperdoll.
- Ported the game to Ren’Py 8. This should provide more flexibility as I am now able to use Python 3 features. Note that this may cause a few unexpected bugs.
- Small improvements to how dialogue is displayed.
- Fixed some incorrect body proportions for new NPCs in the previous release.
- Fixed layering order of pubic hair in the paperdoll for male characters.
- World: Leave the barracks and explore the settlement of Grennock Watch.
- Two new characters to meet: Isaac and Sioffran. These NPCs also function as vendors.
- Initial framework for stranger dialogue: when in public places you may be able to approach strangers and ask them for directions or other information. The outcome of these interactions may vary depending on several factors (currently only chance).
- Initial item shop implementation: you can now buy and sell items at several places throughout the world. Shops have a limited amount of gold with which to purchase the player’s items. For now, shops will reset on each interaction; this will be changed in a later version.
- 4 female hairstyles (3 of them new) available in Character creation (ponytail, bun, long, wavy).
- Added pubic hair to paperdoll with 4 options (natural, triangle, landing strip and shaved).
- Added a new skin color option: tan.
- Paperdoll: improvements to female eyes and eyebrows, generated remaining variants for several components.
- Inventory entries now also show item quantity.
- Character creation: it is now possible to create a female character. In future releases, some NPCs will have different dialogue depending on the player’s gender.
- Foot length is now no longer part of Character creation (in fact, it was removed entirely), but you can still pick from the five categorical sizes.
- Added ability to skip to Character creation when starting a new game.
- Changed default game font to Lexend Deca.
- Paperdoll: included circumcised penis variants that were missing from the first release and fixed female body alignment in frame.
- Information about Facial hair is now present in character descriptions.
- Fixed some alignment issues in the inventory and equipment screens.
- Character creation. Temporarily limited to male characters. Includes options for name, height, hair, Facial hair, eyes, skin, ass, hips and genitals.
- Incomplete opening sequence, including the first NPC, officer Katherine Anderson. More of Kate’s story, characterization and interactions will be added in the future.
- Paperdoll System. An automatically generated avatar for any character in the game, including the player. Currently there are only two body types, masculine and feminine. However, an androgynous body type is planned to be added later in development. The number of distinct clothes is also limited for now.
- Initial framework for the Inventory and Equipment systems (equipping / unequipping items).
- Three pieces of clothing given to the player at the start of the game: Wool Shirt, Leather Pants and Leather Boots.
- Free roam around the barracks. Interactions and worldbuilding are very limited in this first release.
I don’t intend to make money off of this game as I am mainly making it for my own enjoyment.