You simply moved to a metropolis and made your first pal: a pleasant neighbour out of your condo Building named Yuka. You each hit it off immediately, however will you find yourself as simply buddies, or extra? There are 2 endings to the story, but it surely’s extra concerning the journey than the vacation spot! Friendly Favours is impressed by the “wholesome” tag of slice-of-life doujinshis and Anime. Learn concerning the predominant character and Yuka, their tales, and what attracts them collectively.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-28
Release Date: 2022-11-28
Developer: ParkG Patreon – Itch.io
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
Length: 10K+ phrases
- A new paizuri scene (body by body Animated).
- Credits to my 3 patrons (as much as the time the closing release was accomplished).
This is the closing model of this VN. I believe I’m able to transfer on from this VN. It’s been fairly an Adventure, again in March this 12 months, I felt held again as a result of I could not draw background photos and did not know methods to use Renpy. Also, this update accommodates my first frame-by-frame animation, so please be happy to let me understand how it’s!
- A new Teasing scene.
- 6 new sprites particular for this scene.
- Dev’s be aware
- More typo fixes.
- Small adjustments to dialogues to slot in the brand new scene.
- Cleaned up the coding to be extra organized.
- Updated Patreon banner to mirror the brand new VN.
- Fixed a bug the place any looping sound impact nonetheless performs when exiting to the predominant menu.
- Fixed a bug that brought about the telephone sprites to gradual down transitions.
- Changed Yuka’s telephone name sprites to mirror her precise outfit in the course of the scene.
- Fixed Yuka’s cup dimension to be extra constant throughout completely different CGs.
- Fixed the areola lineart of all CGs to be finer.
- Improved the missionary scene CGs.
- Improved the shading of the doggystyle scene CG.
- Improved the lineart of the CGs of the final scene (lover’s ending).
- Improved GUI.
- Minor grammar corrections.
- Fixed a typo.
- Added dev’s emblem to the predominant menu display.
- Added credit to royalty/credits-free music.
- First release